2013年12月26日 星期四

Santa Claus is coming town (change)

Santa Claus is coming town
 You should laugh loud
You should smile
You ask why
I'm telling you why
The god is coming right now

He's writing a list,
And changing it twice;
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice.
 You should laugh loud
You should smile
You ask why
I'm telling you why
The god is coming right now

He's writing a list,
And changing it twice;
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice.
Santa Claus is coming tonight

He's watching you when you're eating
He knows when you're crying
He knows if you've been swearing oath
And know are you honest!


O! You better watch out!
You better not shout.
Better laugh loud, I'm telling you why.
Your will get your present tonight.
Your will get your present tonight.


He's watching you when you're eating
He knows when you're crying
He knows if you've been swearing oath
And know are you honest!


O! You better watch out!
You better not shout.
Better laugh loud, I'm telling you why.
Your will get your present tonight.
Your will get your present tonight.

沒有留言:

張貼留言